Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Our fourth Bible study

We have been so thankful that all of you have been able to come to these past studies. This week we will be reading from the following Scripture references. Please talk to your parents about "what does this mean?"

Acts 2:46
John 21:13-20 
Psalm 149:6-9
Jeremiah 1:4-10
Romans 5:6-10
Numbers 6:24-27

Due to limited space, please notify us if you will be attending this week's study before Thursday at 12:00pm. We can't wait to see each of you on Thursday! 

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's. Psalm 103: 1-5

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed last night! I really wanted to come, but a few other things came up. No matter. I will see you all next week, for sure! That's that. Thank you for setting up this time for us to come together and search out what the scriptures mean! Like our pastors have said time and time again, my own interpretation of scripture isn't going to be the right one coming from my own head. I need other interpretations- in other words, I can't baptize myself!

    P.S.- And an added bonus is getting to give to my family what I've been hearing here. Thank you!

    I'll be seein' you and I'll tune in next for next week's meeting time.

    ReplyDelete